I was hoping that this post would have been written before my birthday but seeing as though that didn’t happen. So, I decided that it’s better late than never….am I right? This is 25 things that I learned being the good ol 25.
1. Always try & look your best.
2. Set Realistic goals for yourself.
3. Don’t sit around expecting things to happen for you. Get up & make shit happen!
4. Saying ” No ” isn’t a bad thing!
5. Learn to let the little things go.
6. Leave the drama + the pettiness alone.
7. Learn to walk away from toxic people.
8. Travel & eat amazing food.
9. Listen to music, sing + dance to your hearts content.
10. Crying doesn’t make you weak.
11. Cherish your loved ones.
12. Time Management is key.
13. Make lists + finish them.
14. Surround yourself with positive uplifting people.
15. Not everyone is your friend.
16. Eat good food with good company.
17. Laughter cures a lot.
18. Not everyone has your best interest at heart.
19. Go for walks. Clear your head.
20. Venture to new places in your city.
21. Your happiness is important!
22. Take lots of pictures and create memories.
23. Meet new people ( I hate that no new friends bullshit ).
24. Go on cheesy dates!
25. Love yourself.
I am hoping to learn and experience more now that I am 26. This year is going to be a happier year for me and I will be creating amazing memories for sure. I have so many ideas that i cannot wait to share everything….with you all!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!